SystemRescue 9.02 Boot ISO Free Download (x64) – recuperation disk, which is based on Linux and is on hand as a bootable CD / DVD-ROM or USB stick for the administration and recovery machine and data after a crash.
Overview Of SystemRescue 9.02 Boot ISO
Free Download SystemRescue 9 Boot ISO consists of tools for working with challenging disks: a breakdown into sections, diagnosis, preservation, and restoration parts. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs for analyzing and writing. It also consists of tools for configuring the network, community services, search tools, rootkits, and antivirus. It can be downloaded from the CD-ROM, USB drive, or a network by PXE.
Free Download SystemRescue 9 Boot ISO comes c many programs in Linux, such as machine tools (parted, part image, stools, etc.) and fundamental tools (editors, middle of the night commander, network tools). The boot disk can be used on servers, Linux, and computer computers going for walks Linux or Windows. The kernel supports simple file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as properly as the network file device (Samba and NFS)
Key features Of SystemRescue 9.02 Boot ISO:
- A fully operable and independent working system based totally on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the main computer’s running system will no longer boot.
- Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy, and repair hard force partitions.
- Back up your data.
- So the presence of a number of machine utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools, and other utilities).
- Availability of Midnight Commander file supervisor allows documents and so directories on different movements (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
Additional Information SystemRescue 9 Boot ISO:
Ability to specify additional kernel picks at boot time.
Create the user’s own boot disk option.
Work with the difficult drive (Gparted, Partimage, sfdisk, FSArchiver, NTFS-3g, test disk).
Work with the community (ssh-, DHCP-, TFTP-, vnc-server, rsync, NFS-, samba-, FTP-clients).